Victory confessed to all crimes including sex trafficking, corruption and gambling!He gets a year and a half, gets out next year

2022-05-26 0 By

Finally the dust settles…According to Korean media reports, seung-seung (lee seung-hyun, 32), a former member of bigbang, admitted all charges in the second trial and received a reduced sentence.NAVER Seungri has been indicted on charges of offering sex to investors in Taiwan, Japan and Hong Kong from December 2015 to January 2016 in order to attract investment from clubs and financial investment companies.In addition, he is alleged to have paid for sex directly during the same period;Embezzled 528 million won from Burning Sun, a club, in the name of licensing fees for monkey Museum, a bar in Gangnam, Seoul;Embezzled 22 million won from Yuri Holdings in the name of attorney fees for employees;Gambling several times in Las Vegas hotel and casino from December 2013 to August 2017;He borrowed $1 million worth of chips as gambling funds without reporting them.Photo source:NAVER crime according to the above, the prosecution put forward for victory “in violation of the sex trade intermediary, sex, sexual violence crime punishment TeLiFa, often related to gambling, in violation of foreign exchange transactions, in violation of the food hygiene law, business corruption, specific economic crime, the relevant laws and regulations such as the severe penalty (corruption), special atrocities instigated” nine suspects, such asHe asked the court to sentence Seung to five years in prison and impose a fine of 20 million won.Initially, Seungri denied charges of violating the foreign exchange transaction law, including sex trade. Seungri said he had no knowledge of the charges and that it was all a personal act by Yoo In-seok, the CEO of Yuri Holdings, and even blamed the group chat content on the iPhone input method.Regarding the allegations of sex trafficking, Shengli said that he had only heard yoo in-seok mention it, but could not remember.Regarding the suspicion of illegal shooting, Shengli said that he only received the photos in the spam text messages from the employees of entertainment venues in China, and uploaded them to the chat group without much thought at that time. He had never sent such photos before, and did not take them.Regarding the allegations of corruption and bribery, Shengli said he made the decision not for himself, but for the benefit of the company.Although Seung vehemently denied it, the court disagreed.Seung-seung was sentenced to three years in prison, 1.16 billion won in fines and registration of his identity information at the general Military Court of the Ground Operations Command in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province in August last year.NAVER successfully appealed the ruling.In the second trial, Shengli admitted all his crimes and expressed his intention to repent.The court accepted the victory and decided to halve the sentence of one year and six months in prison.He joined the army on March 9, 2020 and was due to be discharged on September 16 last year.According to Article 137 of the Enforcement Ordinance of the Korean Military Service Act, those sentenced to more than one year and a half in prison or imprisonment will be forced to transfer to wartime labor.After the first trial in August last year, Seung-seung was transferred to a military police camp of the 55th Division and then to a military prison. He has served five months of his sentence. He will be released after serving only one more year.Burning Sun broke out in late 2018, and Shengli quit BigBang in March 2019, along with YG Entertainment, about three years later.Now he has finally admitted all the suspicions, admitted his guilt, also can be regarded as a sensation in the Korean entertainment industry to draw a full end, is that the prison term is a little short…